In this issue . . .
- María Antonietta Berriozábal Reports on her Service on the Mayor’s Housing Policy Task Force
- Who Owns CPS Energy?: Decision to exclude nearly 40 percent of CPS Energy emissions from evolving Climate Action & Adaptation Plan revives long-standing debate. by Greg Harman
- Snippets from San Antonio’s Bus Station Ministry by Penelope (Penny) Boyer and Michelle Rumbaut
- Update on DACA after the August 31, 2018 Court Decision in Texas v. U.S.
- Dear San Antonio: I’m gone but not lost.: Letters to the World from Your Voting Rights Hero Willie Velasquez on the Occasion of His Rebirth. by Bárbara Renaud González